Administrative Assistant - Full-Time
- Seeking energetic, detail-oriented self-starter with ability to prioritize multiple tasks, internal and external to the organization. This position is responsible for maintaining the corporate and Executive Director’s calendars, scheduling for the Executive Director and Board of Directors and offers support by taking and distributing minutes for the Board of Directors’ meetings. This position also performs administrative and office support activities primarily for the Executive Director which may include fielding telephone calls, word processing, database support, conducting Internet and other informational research, maintaining files and tickler systems, reconciliation of credit card statements, among other organizational tasks in a fast-paced environment.
- Bachelor’s degree preferred, or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Impeccable organizational skills
- Excellent listening and oral communication skills
- Strong grammar and writing skills
- Polished phone and interpersonal skills
- Fluency in Microsoft Office, Outlook, Power Point and Adobe Acrobat, as well as Internet use
- Proficient in use of Zoom
- Ability to work under pressure and meet deadline
- Maintaining confidentiality with diplomacy
- Professional demeanor
- Available to work extended hours if necessary
This position is full time and offers a competitive salary and an excellent benefits package. Starting salary will be based on education, level of expertise and proficiency.