ESOL Instructor, Web Designer, Mental Health Training Coordinator
Berkshire Community College offers the following career opportunities to bold academic leaders who want to become part of a dynamic team. As the first community college in Massachusetts, we are creating the future through the growth of our programs, infrastructure, and mission. Help us transform the lives of our students, while supporting the economic and cultural vitality of Berkshire County.
- Student Financial Services Counselor Full-time; Benefited
- Temporary Faculty: Business Full-time; Benefited
- Instructional Program Manager: Making, Manufacturing, and Technology Full-time; Benefited
- Web Designer Full-time; Benefited
- ESOL Instructor Part-time; Non-benefited
- Mental Health Grant Project Assistant Part-time; Non-benefited
- Mental Health Training Coordinator Part-time; Non-benefited
Berkshire Community College is an affirmative action/equal opportunity institution.