Expanded Function Dental Assistant
Broad Top Area Medical Center, located in Huntingdon County, PA, is seeking a full-time Expanded Function Dental Assistant to assist the dental provider in direct dental care. Specific responsibilities include:
- Assist in four handed dentistry.
- Sterilize and arrange instruments in trays.
- Assist and expedite patient care and assure smooth flow of patients.
- Communicate appropriate patient education aspects of patient care.
- Maintain dental supplies to include pricing, ordering, inventory, and stocking.
- Assist in dental lab as directed.
- Indoctrinate other dental personnel (temporary assistants, clinical students, etc.).
Requirements of Expanded Function Dental Assistant candidate:
- Graduate of an Expanded Function Dental Assistant Program with radiographic instruction and clinical experience.
- Passed the EFDA National Radiography Exam
- CPR/AED Certification
Salary Range: $17.31 to $26.92 per hour
Benefits: health insurance, vision insurance, dental insurance, disability insurance, life insurance, paid time-off, retirement plan
This is a great full-time job opportunity working with a community-based and patient-directed organization that provides comprehensive primary health care and preventative care services. Apply today!
Broad Top Area Medical Center is an equal opportunity employer.