Registered Dental Hygienist
Broad Top Area Medical Center, located in Huntingdon County, PA, is seeking a full-time Registered Dental Hygienist to assist the dental provider in direct dental care and perform periodontal functions. Specific responsibilities include:
- Assist in four handed dentistry and provide direct patient care.
- Perform periodontal functions including oral exams, probing, charting, scaling, root planning/cavitron, soft tissue curettage, and desensitization.
- Sterilize and sharpen dental instruments and maintain dental operatory.
- Assist with processor at the end of the day.
- Maintain an educational program in preventative dental care
Requirements of the Registered Dental Hygienist candidate:
- Graduate of a dental hygienist program
- Licensed in the State of Pennsylvania
- Preferred clinical experience in hygiene and dental assisting
- CPR/AED Certification
Salary Range: $25 to $40 per hour
Benefits: health insurance, vision insurance, dental insurance, disability insurance, life insurance, paid time-off, retirement plan
This is a great full-time job opportunity working with a community-based and patient-directed organization that provides comprehensive primary health care and preventative care services. Apply today!
Broad Top Area Medical Center is an equal opportunity employer.