New Patient Coordinator
Cardiology office seeking a full-time New Patient Coordinator who is reliable, hard-working, and motivated to excel.
Job responsibilities include:
- Answer incoming calls and aid patients in the process of becoming a new patient to the practice
- Manage patient accounts with contact information, insurance, and financial information in a confidential manner
- Perform data entry and maintain records and logs
- Verify insurance and obtain authorizations when needed
- Request and confirm receipt of medical records prior to the patient’s first appointment
- Communicate in person with patients when they arrive in the office seeking a new Cardiologist
- Teamwork to communicate with physicians, nurses, and other staff, as well as other provider offices
- Schedule patient appointments
- Ensuring services comply with state and federal regulatory requirements
- Any other tasks required by their supervisor
Experience in EMR systems is preferred. Bi-lingual a plus, but not required. Experience with computers and typing is preferred.
Click “Apply” to submit your resume today.
Equal Opportunity Employer: We don’t just accept difference - we celebrate it, we support it, and we thrive on it for the benefit of our employees, and our community. We are an equal opportunity employer. Employment at company is based solely on a person's merit and qualifications directly related to professional competence. We do not discriminate against any employee or applicant because of race, creed, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression, national origin, disability, age, genetic information, veteran status, marital status, pregnancy or related condition or any other basis protected by law. It is our policy to comply with all applicable national, state and local laws pertaining to nondiscrimination and equal opportunity.