Registered Medical Assistant
Cardiology office looking for a registered medical assistant or a certified medical assistant with 1+ year experience in a medical office setting.
- Take patient histories and medications
- Perform and record vital signs in EMR system
- Perform EKGs
- Maintain appropriate logs and records
- Clean and maintain examination rooms daily
- Manage equipment and supply inventory
- Serve as liaison between physicians and other individuals such as patients and drug representatives
- Ensure HIPAA compliance on all communications
- Function as a team member, including being flexible, able to work additional hours when needed and providing backup
- Excellent written and verbal communications
Scribe experience is a plus, but not necessary.
Click "Apply" to submit your resume today.
Equal Opportunity Employer: We don’t just accept difference - we celebrate it, we support it, and we thrive on it for the benefit of our employees, and our community. We are an equal opportunity employer. Employment at company is based solely on a person's merit and qualifications directly related to professional competence. We do not discriminate against any employee or applicant because of race, creed, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression, national origin, disability, age, genetic information, veteran status, marital status, pregnancy or related condition or any other basis protected by law. It is our policy to comply with all applicable national, state and local laws pertaining to nondiscrimination and equal opportunity.