Qualified Intellectual Disabilities Professional
Are you a nurse looking for a stable, predictable career outside of the medical facilities? Do you enjoy working with youth? Do you have a desire to help the impoverished often undeserved populations?
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
- Assist with scheduling doctors appointments and arranging transportation. Assist with ensuring medical information for each child in the files is accurate, complete, and up to date.
- Assist with ensuring each child has current physical, dental, eye, and hearing examinations and all immunizations required by state law. Responds to colds, fevers, and routine health care as needed.
- Secures necessary written approval before medical procedures are executed and Psychotropic medication is dispensed.
- Assist with training staff about Bloodborne Pathogens, Hepatitis B vaccine, and medication policies to all employees. Participate in staff meetings when necessary to provide medical information to staff for residents with major medical needs.
- Responsible for risk management efforts that reduce risk and liabilities to the organization, assure compliance with relevant legal and licensure requirements, and improve services to client populations.
Apply now https://caritasfamilysolutions.org/join-our-team/
Questions can be e-mailed to HRG@caritasfamily.org.