Direct Care Workers & Home Management
Creative Images Inc. is offering an excellent career opportunity for
Direct Care Workers & Home Management!
If you are patient, supportive, and love to help others this calling may be for you.
Qualifications: HS Diploma or G.E.D, at least 18 years of age, and a valid driver's license. Training preferred: CLS, M.O.R.C, or Wayne Center
Offering hiring incentives!
Direct Support Care Professional,Salary: $12.00 to $15.73 plus essential worker pay
Employment line 313.539.4077
Or email - firstname.lastname@example.org
A Direct Support Professional, or Direct Support Care Professional, cares for individuals experiencing developmental or intellectual disabilities or illnesses. Their main duties include helping patients complete basic housekeeping tasks, transporting patients to appointments or other social outings and keeping patients safe from potential health hazards in their surrounding environment.
Direct Support Professional duties and responsibilities
Direct Support Professionals work with individuals with mental or developmental disabilities by creating behavior plans, teaching self-care skills, cooking meals and doing laundry.
Additional duties may include:
• Assisting clients with daily personal tasks, including bathing and dressing
• Completing housekeeping tasks such as vacuuming, washing dishes and tidying
• Helping plan client appointments and organize a schedule
• Organizing with transportation arrangements to appointments
• Shopping for groceries and preparing meals that meet specific client dietary needs
• Encouraging client engagement in social networks and communities