Georgia Renal Associates PC is looking for a reliable Medical Assistant to perform various office and clinical duties to keep their healthcare practice running efficiently. Our Medical Assistant will work directly with healthcare practice staff to collect test samples, maintain patient records, explain common medical procedures to patients and assist in basic examinations.
This is a part time position. Candidate will work Tuesdays and Thursdays all day.
This role starts as part time with potential for full-time.
Medical Assistant Skills and Qualifications:
- Medical Assistant Certification
- 1+ years of experience working for a healthcare practice or hospital is a big plus
- High level of professionalism
- Strong customer service skills
- Inventory management experience
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Experience with using Electronic Medical Records
- Compensation will be highly competitive and commensurate with experience
Benefits available for full time employees include:
- Health insurance
- Paid Time off
Georgia Renal Associates PC is an Equal Opportunity Employer and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any kind.