SALARY RANGE: $34,500 - $38,000 Annually
BENEFIT ALLOWANCE: $7,200 Annually
REPORTS TO: Contracts Manager
EMPLOYMENT TYPE: Hourly - Full-time
Job Goal: To promote the Healthy Start mission by working closely with the Contracts Manager to ensure all contract and award requirements are met in a timely manner.
POSITION DESCRIPTION: The focus of this position is to, under the direction of the Contracts Manager, prepare and maintain subcontracts on behalf of the Coalition and ensure all contract requirements and deliverables are met timely, efficiently, and accurately.
- Create and maintain a positive image of the Coalition.
- Assist with tracking and maintaining documentation of program requirements funded through contracts and grants awarded to the Coalition.
- Assist with In-Kind documentation and reporting.
- Assist with the Beds for Babies Project.
- Assist with audit preparation.
- Assist the Contracts Manager as needed.
- Perform any other duties as assigned.
- Associate Degree (BA or BS preferred) and 5 years of experience in project development and/or clerical position.
- Experience in contract development and reporting requirements. Background in social services, maternal / child health, or related field preferred.
- Interpersonal skills – must be able to work with funder contract managers.
- Must be able to work independently and think creatively.
- Personal vehicle and appropriate automobile insurance coverage, along with good driving record.
- Interpersonal skills requiring courtesy, tact, confidentiality, and empathy always, in order to communicate effectively and convey information to callers, visitors, and co-workers.
- Ability to work independently in local office or in the field.
- Responsible, enthusiastic, and energetic individual capable of working independently as well as within a team structure.
- Experience working collaboratively with child and family-serving organizations, schools, health care providers and other community agencies.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills as well as strong client engagement skills.
- Knowledge about the Hardee, Highlands and Polk communities is desirable
- Proven team player
- Effective verbal and written communications skills.
- Ability to become versed on state and federal contract requirements.
- Ability to effectively organize work activities and complete tasks in a timely manner.
- Must have valid driver's license, safe driving record, have reliable transportation and maintain own car insurance.
- Upon hiring, candidate will pass a level 2 AHCA background screening and drug test. Report results may impact ability to be employed.
PHYSICAL DEMANDS & WORK ENVIRONMENT: The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. While performing the duties of this job, the employee is frequently required to sit, talk, listen and use hands and fingers to operate and handle keyboards and controls. The employee is occasionally required to walk and reach with hands and arms. The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 25 lbs. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision and the ability to adjust focus.
- Benefit Allowance (in lieu of health insurance) - $7,200 annually, added biweekly to payroll
- Paid Time Off (begin accruing after 90-day probation) & 1 Admin Day annually
- 403(b) Retirement Plan (6%)
- Life Insurance - $25,000
- 13 Paid Holidays
- Mileage Reimbursement
Click APPLY NOW to send your resume today!
An Equal Opportunity Employer