Part-to-Full Time Physical Therapist
Boutique private orthopedic physical therapy practice in Naples, FL is seeking a Full-Time Physical Therapist to serve in our clinic.
- Bachelors or Masters in physical therapy
- Current, unencumbered, active license to practice as a Physical Therapist
Responsibilities and Duties:
- Knowledge of regulatory standards and compliance requirements.
- Supervises Physical Therapy Assistant(s).
- Ability to identify and implement components of the physical therapy process
- Identify learning needs and teach patients and families
- Ability to communicate and collaborate with a variety of teams and individuals
- Working knowledge and ability to apply professional standards of practice in job situations.
- Strong organizational, prioritizing and analytical skills.
- Strong customer service.
- Working knowledge of personal computer and software applications used in job functions.
- Competitive Salary
- NO DOUBLE BOOKING – 1/1 patient care in 45 minute slot
- Great health insurance at low cost to employee
You’re in good hands at the Joint Replacement Institute of Naples, Florida, where we are committed to providing top-of-the-line orthopedic care combined with personalized attention for unparalleled outcomes. We’ve been serving the needs of patients like you since 2008.
Please apply by selecting the APPLY NOW BUTTON