Front Desk Medical Receptionist
Full-Time Front Desk Medical Receptionist
Job type: Full time, on-site
Lakeshore Allergy is seeking a friendly and organized Front Desk Receptionist to join our team. We are a fast-paced office. Top candidates will work comfortably under pressure while multi-tasking in a fast-paced environment and keep work areas clean and organized, as well as ensure our office provides a welcoming environment for our patients.
- Greeting patients
- Answering a multi-line phone system and triaging to appropriate staff
- Scheduling and registering patients according to established protocols
- Ensuring patient information is accurate
- Checking patients in and out during visits
- Confirming appointments
- Scanning documents
- Verifying insurance coverage and obtaining referrals
- Collecting co-pays and payments
- Answering patient questions and providing assistance when necessary
- Distributing forms and paperwork to patients and checking them over to ensure that required fields are completed properly
- Preparing daily charts
- 1 year experience in a customer service role and comfort with multi-tasking preferred
Click APPLY NOW to send your resume today!
We are an equal opportunity employer. We don’t just accept difference - we celebrate it, we support it, and we thrive on it for the benefit of our employees and our community. Employment at Lakeshore Allergy is based solely on a person's merit and qualifications directly related to professional competence. We do not discriminate against any employee or applicant because of race, creed, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression, national origin, disability, age, genetic information, veteran status, marital status, pregnancy or related condition or any other basis protected by law. It is our policy to comply with all applicable national, state and local laws pertaining to nondiscrimination and equal opportunity.