Regional Operations Manager
Mindful Health Solutions is a leading outpatient psychiatry group practice dedicated to freeing patients from the burden of mental illness. We are transforming outpatient mental healthcare by providing the most advanced, evidence-based treatments available, including Transcranial Magnetic Stimulation (TMS) therapy. TMS is a highly effective, non-invasive, FDA-cleared therapy for drug resistant depression.
Led by nationally recognized clinical experts in psychiatry and entrepreneurial healthcare business leaders, we offer compassionate, comprehensive mental healthcare. Our team-based work culture of innovation, learning and collaboration support our core values of Accountability, Credibility and Transparency. Our architect-designed medical clinics are specially designed to provide patients, practitioners and employees with a modern, relaxed, people-centered experience
We are looking for a proven Regional Operations Manager to oversee multiple clinics across multiple states which may include Texas and Georgia. This position is critical component to the growth of clinic footprint across multiple states, and responsibilities will include – driving growth of physical footprint via de novo clinic expansion, management of the front office operations, patient satisfaction, provider support, and teammate engagement. This position will have direct responsibility for the delivery of a quality patient experience that includes clinic-based team development and process improvements that support the company’s mission and values
- Supervision of up to 4 clinic operations leads.
- Responsible for new and current site expansion, up to an including site selection, working with real estate and construction contractors, site expansion budgets, working with local and community leaders in advance of clinic launch, and ultimately creating playbook for new site expansions as assigned territories grow.
- Hands on management of clinic operations to support an efficient and high-quality patient experience from check in to check out, appointment scheduling, collection of co-insurance/co-pays/insurance verification and patient communications
- Identifies quality risks and issues and create appropriate corrective action plans to prevent or correct deficiencies in performance of staff.
- Develop thorough understanding of each provider’s services, requirements, and approaches
- Hire, train, manage and develop productive, motivated, and patient-focused team members Staff Engagement & Development: Manages staff, including selection, training and development, performance management, recognition, discipline and termination.
- Supports all team members, including medical staff, in achieving performance expectations and standards. This includes ensuring that staff are meeting defined KPIs, workload and quality metrics through regular review and reporting of findings as outlined by clinical operations leads.
- Supports a culture of excellent service and communication that positively influences staff engagement. Assures a safe, productive, and supportive work environment for all staff.
- Adheres to established policies, quality standards, regulations (including HIPAA and confidentiality requirements), and improvements on key metrics.
- 5+ years recent experience as a Clinic Operations Manager in a fast -paced, multi-site, outpatient clinic setting, mental healthcare experience a plus
- Must have previous experience launching and establishing new clinics, preferably in a multi-site, multi-state environment.
- Ability to deliver superior customer service to all patients, providers, teammates, and vendors. Outstanding leadership presence is a must
- Experience with electronic medical record systems required
- Excellent written, oral, and presentation skills including strong MS Office skills
- Proven conflict resolution and problem-solving skills
- Efficient self -starter with strong attention to detail and strong follow up skills
- Practical knowledge of PHI and HIPAA regulations
- Exceptional multi-tasking and project management skills and the ability to perform well in a fast-paced environment
- Highly proficient in MS Project, MS Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, Teams)
- Experience managing project timelines and deliverables
- Experience in public speaking, giving presentations and presenting study results
- Connection to our mission and values and a deep commitment to improving patient experience
- Bachelor's Degree required, preferably in business or healthcare administration
- Job will require travel to all assigned clinic locations
- Preference for candidates to live in Texas or Georgia