Senior Manager, Intake
Mindful Health Solutions is looking for a self-motivated, operationally-minded call center leader with a proven track record of success to lead a rapidly growing patient intake team.
The Senior Manager of Intake will lead a remote team of intake supervisors and report directly to VP of Relationship Management. The contact center handles calls and leads from potential new patients and existing patients.
- Lead intake department with over 40+ employees
- Responsible for daily and weekly planning of contact center operations, including call and staff forecasting, workforce management, hiring and training, as well as employee development and retention.
- Responsible for ensuring accurate data collection, analysis and action planning to help the contact center meet the KPIs.
- Will set standards for quality control, intake processes and patient experience
- Partner with leadership to collaborate on strategic planning and needs for contact center and occasionally present to executive leadership.
- Meet KPI targets for contact center (SLA, Abandonment rate, AHT, etc.)
- Develop leadership that mentors and guides team members to achieve personal and MHS goals
- Identify pain points in patient and employee experience and develop and implement action plans to improve
- Collaborate with stakeholders in operations, credentialing, billing and other channels to implement effective change
- 5 years of call center leadership experience required.
- Preferred 3+ years in healthcare
- Preferred BA in leadership, business, healthcare or relevant field
- Experience leading teams of 80+
- In-depth knowledge of call center technologies and tools needed for planning, forecasting, and quality control
- Strong data analysis skills
- Proven results in coaching and conflict management
- Occasional travel (less than 25%) to be required