Myrtle Beach Family Medicine is seeking a fulltime Medical Receptionist for Dr. Naishaj Shah located 831 82nd Parkway, Myrtle Beach, SC.
This position is the first impression of our Family Medicine Practice via phone and welcoming incoming patients at the office. Applicant must have vocal persona that combines professionalism with friendly, helpful overtones and the ability to multi-task.
- Excellent typing and computer knowledge
- Proficiency in handling calls
- Making appointments
- Routing calls for triage and an understanding of primary care medical office procedures
Receptionist is responsible for:
- Checking in patients
- Answering financial questions
- Collecting payments
- Posting patient and insurance payments
- Verifying patient data and insurance information
Requires the ability to balance patient's needs with the practitioner's schedule as well as knowledge of insurance carries and proficiency with scheduling, patient insurance inquiries and patient related modules in Aprima EMR.
Experience: A minimum of 2 years' experience required and only experienced candidates should apply.
Excellent hourly wage and benefit package. Hours Monday thru Friday 8:00-5:00. Closed Holidays and weekends.