Outpatient Mental Health Therapists
NOW HIRING Outpatient Mental Health Therapists for our Willmar Clinic.
Full and part time positions available.
As a Mental Health Therapist at Nystrom & Associates, you will maintain an outpatient therapy case load while designing and implementing effective, compassionate, and creative treatment/interventions reflective of identified patient needs.
Ideal candidates will have a passion for providing a high level of care to all outpatient patients, have strong organizational skills, enjoy collaborating with others, and have an interest in continuing to develop competencies as a clinician.
Primary duties include:
* Complete a mental health diagnostic assessment on new patients
* Provide high quality ongoing therapy with patients
* Maintain complete and organized outpatient electronic health records
* Ensure appropriate coordination of care for patients and collaboration with other professionals
* Attend and participate in all clinical staff meetings including case and peer reviews
* Licensed as a Mental Health Professional as per Minnesota State Statute 245I.04.2:
* A Licensed Independent Clinical Social Worker (LICSW),
* Licensed Marriage & Family Therapist (LMFT),
* Licensed Professional Clinical Counselor (LPCC), or Licensed Psychologist (LP) If unlicensed, must meet the requirements to be classified as a Clinical Trainee as per Minnesota State Statute 245I.04.06 have completed a master's or doctorate educational program in behavioral health ,and are in the process of pursuing LPCC, LMFT, LICSW, or LP licensure in Minnesota.
* Must meet the additional requirement of having a minimum of 10 months of clinical work experience
* Ideal candidates will have an interest in working with a wide range of ages although you may choose what ages and specialties you're comfortable working with
Benefits & Compensation:
Nystrom & Associates prides itself on the competitive benefits & compensation provided to our Mental Health Therapists. Benefits include, but not limited to:
* Multiple compensation models to meet your specific needs; $37,000 - $112,000 per year, depending on schedule
* Professional development opportunities which include: 50+ Free clinical & board approved CEUs offered yearly; supervision; case and peer reviews
* Flexible scheduling options available, FT or PT
* Board approved supervision for unlicensed clinicians
* Marketing provided to help maintain a full caseload
* PTO, Holidays, Medical, Dental, Vision, Health Savings, Flexible Spending Accounts, Free Term Life Insurance Policy, Employee Assistance Program, Long & Short Term Disability, 401(k) Retirement plan with matching contribution, and more
* Student Loan Forgiveness - National Health Service Corp Eligibility at some locations