Certified Medical Assistant or Ophthalmic Technician
Leading ophthalmology practice in Milwaukee seeks to hire a Certified Medical Assistant or Ophthalmic Technician, for our growing practice. An Ophthalmic Technician works with the ophthalmologists and optometrists to provide patient care by performing many different eye-related clinical functions. Ophthalmic technicians help care for patients by taking histories, performing various procedures and tests, and preparing patients to see the doctor. Their work provides the ophthalmologists and optometrists with important information to help diagnose and treat patients.
Ophthalmology Associates, S.C. is looking for candidates that are Certified Ophthalmology professionals as well as people that are looking to make a career change and would like to join our fabulous growing team. Excellent customer service skills are a must! Excellent Benefits!
- Candidate must be willing to travel between office locations.
- Ability to communicate with patients, co-workers, supervisors, and physicians is critical.
- Skills needed include taking past medical and ocular histories and confirming current medications and dosage.
- Candidate must be detailed oriented and dependable.
- Candidate must be a team player.
- Willing to go the extra mile to help patients.
NOTE: We have office locations in Greenfield, Cudahy, and New Berlin.
Our practice is dedicated to technical excellence and to personal concern for our patients. Each staff member has been specially chosen to be responsive to our patients needs and to carry forward our physicians' commitment to excellence.