Private Duty LPN or RN
We are urgently looking for warmhearted Private Duty LPNs or RNs across the St. Louis area -
(Clayton, Carondelet, Affton, University City, Brentwood, Kirkwood, Ballwin, Hazelwood, St Ann, Creve Coeur, Normandy, Manchester, Wildwood, Maryland Heights, Kirkwood, Richmond Heights, etc)
Here at Phoenix we are compassionate about our Private Duty Nursing Services. Children and young adults with specialized health care needs are searching for a Nurse to bring a New Beginning, a fresh start on a journey that is ever-changing. With optimism and a brave heart, you walk in the door of a home as a daily difference-maker… a NURSE.
“My passion is to see my patients thrive and know they are safe and well taken care of. It gives me much joy to be able to take care of such sweet children." -Rebecca Combs, LPN
- Hiring Immediately
- Take advantage of our $500 Nurse Referral Bonus
- Flexible Schedule - Full-Time, Part-Time & PRN
- Weekly Pay
- Annual Stay Bonus for both full-time and part-time nurses
- Tuition assistance available
- NOW OFFERING BENEFITS TO PART-TIME EMPLOYEES
- Health Benefits including Dental, Medical, Vision and 401K options
- Multiple Major Medical Plans to choose from AND Spousal Insurance
- Internal Awards and Recognition Program
- Assists in development, review and revision of the plan of care.
- Provides nursing care in accordance with physician’s plan of treatment, individual plan of care, as authorized by client’s payer source.
- Observes, records and report's reaction to treatment and any changes in client’s condition to appropriate personnel and/or physician.
- Provides ongoing instruction and supervision of client, family or other care team personnel in the plan of treatment.
- Monitor and record patient's condition & document provided care services via electronic charting.
- Participates in education programs, quality assessment activities, nurse’s meetings and other staff meetings as required.
- Active Licensed Practical Nurse or Registered Nurse License
- Problem solving skills and ability to multi-task
- Excellent Communication Skills
- Positive, Professional attitude
We’re taking the journey with you, creating a New Beginning!
Choose Phoenix, Apply today!
Our mission is to offer New Beginnings and meaningful opportunities to our caregivers and clinicians while providing home care services to our clients built on innovation, skill, and Christ-like values of compassion, honesty, and patience.