This position offers the possibility for remote and/or hybrid work.
This position is responsible for supporting all aspects of National Committee for Quality Assurance (NCQA) health plan accreditation and resurvey readiness across all applicable programs. The Accreditation Coordinator will develop and maintain a project timeline and responsibility grid to ensure the lookback period for policies and procedures, materials, reports, and files meet accreditation requirements; identify and alert appropriate parties of gaps in data sources; communicate all NCQA health plan accreditation standards, changes, and accreditation time lines to PrimeWest Health departmental owners; assist with preparation of accreditation documentation for survey tool submission; and communicate and track correspondence with NCQA consultants and the Accreditation Survey Coordinator professionally and accurately.
Educational Requirements and Required Qualifications
1. At minimum, a Bachelor of Science degree or five years of experience equivalent to the position requirements
2. Experience in NCQA health plan accreditation
3. Demonstrated knowledge of, and proficiency in, Word, Excel, and Outlook required. Experience in Excel and data analysis a plus.
4. Flexibility and ability to handle multiple tasks. Demonstrated organizational skills and attention to detail. Ability to work effectively with a variety of people both within and outside of the organization. Excellent project management skills.
5. Ability to sit at a desk or computer station most of the time. Ability to occasionally lift and/or carry such articles as file folders and small boxes up to 20 pounds. Some travel may be required.
PrimeWest Health will accept résumés for this position through November 30, 2022. No phone inquiries, please.
Employment to begin approximately December 1, 2022.
Qualified candidates should submit their résumé and cover letter to: Bethany Krafthefer at firstname.lastname@example.org.Please include “Accreditation Coordinator” in the subject line.
PrimeWest Health is an Equal Opportunity Employer Committed to Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion