Population Health Coordinator
This position offers the possibility for hybrid work.
The Population Health Coordinator is responsible for helping our members attain optimal health and lead fuller lives. The Population Health Coordinator assists with coordination of intra- and inter-departmental population health and health equity strategies and activities, as well as developing and supporting population health, health equity, and community development initiatives. The Population Health Coordinator takes an active role in developing and executing PrimeWest Health’s health promotion efforts, supporting the PrimeWest Health Community Reinvestment Program (CRP), working with community organizations, and participating in community-organized health improvement initiatives. This position also assists with the development, implementation, and maintenance of population health programs and with regulatory compliance responsibilities, including regulatory reporting.
Educational Requirements and Required Qualifications
1. Bachelor’s degree or higher in one or more of the following areas: community health, public health, health education, health promotion and prevention, sociology, social work, psychology, and/or mass health communications. Nursing degree preferred.
2. Practical experience in one or more of the following areas: population health management, health promotion and prevention strategy and campaign development/implementation, community health, public health, social work, complex or chronic condition population management
3. Excellent written and verbal communication skills, including public speaking
4. Experience in analyzing and utilizing data for continuous quality, process, program, and strategy improvement
5. Work experience in management or employee supervision
6. Demonstrated knowledge or experience in providing culturally competent care and working with culturally diverse populations
7. Demonstrated knowledge of, and proficiency in, Word, Excel, and Outlook
8. Flexibility and ability to handle multiple tasks. Demonstrated organizational skills and attention to detail.
9. Ability to work effectively with a variety of people both within and outside of the organization
10. Ability to sit at a desk or computer station most of the time. Ability to occasionally lift and/or carry such articles as file folders and small boxes up to 20 pounds. Some travel, including overnight travel, required.
11. Ability to travel approximately 20 percent of the time.
PrimeWest Health is an Equal Opportunity Employer Committed to Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion