This position offers the possibility for remote/hybrid work
This position provides research to acquire, document, and assist with the interpretation of regulatory requirements; tests and validates systems configuration; performs financial impact analyses; identifies claims for adjustment; and researches all internal and external requests applicable to operations at PrimeWest Health.
Educational Requirements and Required Qualifications
1. At minimum, two years of post-high school education in business or a field of study related to health care and/or claims administration; may substitute experience in health care billing or claims payment administration on a year-for-year basis. Two or more years of experience in health care claims or a claims-related position with a health care claims payer organization or provider billing environment beyond the education or experience requirements preferred.
2. Demonstrated knowledge of, and proficiency in, Word, Excel, Visio, and Outlook required.
3. Flexibility and ability to handle multiple tasks. Demonstrated organizational skills and attention to detail. Ability to work effectively with a variety of people both within and outside of the organization. Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
4. Ability to adapt to varied situations requiring constructive thinking, analysis, interpretation, and evaluation.
5. Ability to practice judgment and problem solve in a calm, logical, technical, timely, and accurate manner.
6. Ability to sit at a desk or computer station most of the time. Ability to occasionally lift and/or carry such articles as file folders and small boxes up to 20 pounds. Some travel, including overnight travel, may be required.
Employment to begin as soon as possible.
PrimeWest Health is an Equal Opportunity Employer Committed to Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion