Clinical Services Technician
Clinical Services Technician
at Seven Lakes Prescription Shoppe
• Perform vaccinations or vaccination clinics (within scope of practice)
• Perform vaccination billings
• Assist with organizing or ordering supplies for Vaccinations.
• Perform tasks of CPhT in the pharmacy when needed.
• Understands that the Medication Synchronization service is the means to add other clinical services and profit niches to the pharmacy and participates in these profit-growth activities as indicated
• Conduct all aspects of the Medication Synchronization Service as outlined
• Maximize the monthly SYNC call to increase the level of patient care as well as increase profit
• Grows the SYNC program by identifying and adding non-adherent patients, patients on high-dollar medications, patients on multiple medications, delivery patients and other applicable categories as identified.
• Assists the pharmacist in completing patient care initiatives in various platforms: (Outcomes, UHC, Troy Medicare)
• Assists the pharmacist in lowering DIR fees by improving adherence using various platforms (Equipp, Outcomes)
• Monitor clinical operations for efficiency, effectiveness, and customer satisfaction.
• Recommend, plan and implement process improvements.
• Will constructively identify challenges and opportunities AND generate and present ideas to improve, develop, and grow the organization
• Will demonstrate a commitment to the patient, the pharmacy team, and the organization
• Runs the SYNC program completing SYNC calls, processing SYNC queue and completing print queue on a daily basis as outlined by policy
• Assist in Clinical and Pharmacy operations and assist with urgent problem resolution as necessary.
• Monitors the following platforms on a weekly/daily basis:
- Equipp Outliers, focusing on Humana and Caremark plans
- Outcomes MTMs and TIPs (works through queue)
- Troy Medicare (works through queue)
- UHC (works through monthly list)
• Lead by example showing positive and timely communications with customers and coworkers.
• Will be familiar and follow all policies, procedures, and existing practices; and demonstrate a willingness to adapt to new policies and procedures when necessary; will maintain patient confidentiality and all HIPAA compliance standards
• Communication weekly with Clinical Services Director and Store Manager
• Will participate in pharmacy programs to achieve success for the pharmacy and growth
for the organization, specifically but not limited to, Analytics, Vaccinations, Point of Care Testing, SyncService, new patient programs, etc
Technical skills and Knowledge
• CPhT license
• CPR certification
• Personal interest in patient care and health
• Computer skills including Excel, Word, etc
Behavior suitability (how a person needs to act)
• Initiative and follow through
• Commitment to quality
• Attention to detail
• Passion for customer service
• Honesty and Trustworthiness
• Flexibility with daily schedule/task changes
• Good communication skills (oral or written)
• Team player
• Good listener
• Easily accepts feedback
• Appreciates viewpoint of co-workers and clients