Registered Nurse RN
Experienced RNs for FT Nights in Acute
12 Hour Night Shift
Registered Nurse – ACUTE Care
If you are looking for an RN position in following units, full-time this could be your opportunity. Here at St. Peter's Health Partner's, we care for more people in more places.
- Recognized leader: Magnet Hospital in the Capital Region
- Quality of Life: Where career opportunities and quality of life converge
- Advancement: Strong orientation program, generous tuition allowance and career development
- Work/Life: Positions and shifts to accommodate all schedules
What you will do:
- Deliver care, including assessing needs, planning and meetings the needs of patients in the unit
- The RN is responsible for assessing the needs of each patient where assigned
- Planning the nursing care needed: including spiritual, emotional and physiological needs. Once planned, the RN is responsible for seeing that the plan of care is carried out through performance and or leadership of supervised personnel and that the plan of care is evaluated
- The RN is directly accountable to the Nurse Manager for the quality of patient care delivered
- The RN modifies and delivers care that is specific to the age, growth and development of patients according to the unit scope of services
- When serving in the charge role, the RN is responsible for clinical and leadership functions, for assessing the needs of each patient and planning the nursing care needed to meet those needs
What you will need:
- A current license to practice as a Registered Nurse in the State of New York
- Registered Nurses must possess the ability to assess, plan, direct, intervene and evaluate patient care
- The RN must be able to communicate effectively, verbally and written
- 1 year of RN experience is preferred
All available units w FT Night openings for Exp RNs:
St Peters Hospital - CVICU, ED, ICU, Thoracic surgery (6BF) and Ortho (6Pav), Cardaic/Tele
Samaritan Hospital - ICU, ED, P4(oncology/medsurg) and 6T (cardiac tele/medsurg)
Sunnyview Hospital - Sunnyview Rehab Hospital, one of its kind physical rehab hospital in this region located in Schenectady has multiple Full-Time 12 hour Night shift openings on Brain Injury, Neurology, Med Surg, and Cardio Pulmonary (Critical Care) units. The RN will be trained to perform complex patient assessments complex medical interventions specific to their units (ie. IVP meds, hemodialysis, peritoneal dialysis, ventilators, telemetry, chest tubes, tracheostomy care and weaning, tube feedings). No experience required! Sunnyview Rehabilitation Hospital is recognized by U.S. News and World Report as one of the nation's best rehab hospitals - In the Top 30 out of 1100+ rehab hospitals!
Our Commitment to Diversity and Inclusion
Trinity Health is a family of 115,000 colleagues and nearly 26,000 physicians and clinicians across 25 states. Because we serve diverse populations, our colleagues are trained to recognize the cultural beliefs, values, traditions, language preferences, and health practices of the communities that we serve and to apply that knowledge to produce positive health outcomes. We also recognize that each of us has a different way of thinking and perceiving our world and that these differences often lead to innovative solutions.
Our dedication to diversity includes a unified workforce (through training and education, recruitment, retention, and development), commitment and accountability, communication, community partnerships, and supplier diversity.