Operating Room Nurse, Pre-Op/PACU RN & Endoscopy Sedation RN
TOP 100 PLACES TO WORK!
Now accepting applications for strong candidates to join our team! SCSO offers a great work-life balance as you will not be working weekends, holidays, or taking call. We focus on a high-quality care for surgical, GI endoscopy and interventional pain management procedures on an outpatient basis. Join us to see why SCSO has been voted a top workplace again and again.
Job Type: Full Time Job Location: Medford, OR
Education, Training & Experience
- One year of experience preferred
- Graduate of an accredited school of nursing
- Current Oregon Nursing License in good standing
- Current BLS, ACLS, and PALS
- Strong knowledge of surgical procedures and management of the surgical patient
- Ability to care for patients with changing medical priorities and ability to respond accordingly
- Excellent communication, organizational and customer service skills
- Demonstrate strong professional and ethical behavior, accountability, creativity, innovation and be receptive to change
- Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships with patients, physicians and fellow employees (TEAMWORK)
At the Surgery Center of Southern Oregon, you’ll be pleased to find that we offer a competitive wage, excellent work hours and a team oriented, energetic work environment. In addition, you’ll be eligible for a full range of excellent benefits!
- Generous Medical, Dental, and Vision plan with HRA
- PTO (Paid Time Off) with potential to earn three weeks the first year and increasing according to years of service
- Optional retirement benefits with Surgery Center of Southern Oregon matching up to 6%
- Annual profit sharing
We look forward to discussing available employment opportunities with you and will provide additional information at your request.