Community Hospital, Inc.
Competitive benefits package including:
Medical, dental, vision, life insurance, short and long-term disability, 401-k plans, and vacation.
Minimum Education - Current registration and license to practice by Alabama Board of Nursing.
Required Certification/Registration – ACLS, registration and current RN license; CPR certification.
6:45am – 3:15pm; 2:45pm – 11:15pm; 10:45pm – 7:15am; subject to change
10 days per pay period; 7on – 7off; or as scheduled
Essential Job Functions:
- Abides by establishes departmental policies and procedures, objectives, quality assurance programs, safety, and environmental and infection control programs.
- Writes initial nursing histories, assesses patients’ conditions and develops individual age related care plans for patients assigned to the unit that include the physical, psychological, social and rehabilitative needs of the patient including discharge planning.
- Provides direct patient care, evaluates outcome, consults with other specialists as required and adjusts nursing care processes as necessary to ensure optimal patient care.
- Administers and controls narcotics and medications.
- Demonstrates proper transfer of prepared units for transfusion and responsibilities governing infusion of processed blood.
- Assists physicians with examinations, procedures and other processes related to direct patient care.
- Maintains a safe, comfortable and therapeutic environment for patients and families in accordance with hospital standards.
- Maintains documentation in patient records and charts to ensure an accurate record of patient’s medical treatment.
- Monitors medical and emotional condition of patients and reports changes to appropriate personnel.
- Assists attending physicians and aids patients and families as needed in times of stress.
Please apply online for this fantastic opportunity. We look forward to assisting you in finding an optimal position.