DIRECT SUPPORT PROFESSIONAL
DIRECT SUPPORT STAFF
$1000 SIGN ON BONUS
Full and Part Time Shifts Available
- Illinois Drivers License
- GED or High School Diploma
- Be at least 18 years old
What are the benefits?
- Paid training
- Quarterly and yearly bonuses
- Vacation, personal and sick time
- Kind, caring coworkers
- 11 paid holidays
- Tuition reimbursement
- Health, dental and life insurance
- Countless opportunities for career advancement
- Awards and recognition for your hard work.
At Trinity Services, our mission is to help people with disabilities and mental illness flourish and live full and abundant lives. We are guided by our philosophy of servant leadership — the notion of placing the needs of others before our own. We strive to lead by example through social responsibility.
That same philosophy extends to the interactions we have with our colleagues, creating a culture of kindness, in which lasting friendships are formed and ample opportunities for growth can be found. Through helping others flourish, we flourish.
Join a community that truly cares about all of its members.
If you consider the best part of your day to be the moment you made someone smile, this is the job for you. Feel inspired by your work. Help people with disabilities and mental illness flourish and live full and abundant lives.
What are the expectations?
- Provide personalized coaching and assistance with daily tasks like cooking and tooth brushing, depending on each person’s needs.
- Help people work toward and achieve their personal goals, and enjoy each day to the fullest.
- Coordinate visits to museums, parks, sporting events, seasonal events and other fun activities.
- Encourage people to pursue new and favorite leisure activities like painting, swimming, singing, etc.
What are the job requirements?
- Enjoy working with people.
- Have a valid driver’s license or state ID.
- Pass a background check.
- Pass a basic skills reading test.
How can you apply? Choose from any of these options:
- Call us at 815-320-7212.
- Email your resume to email@example.com.
- Or, visit the office AT 973 N. 6TH STREET, MASCOUTAH, IL 62258
After your application has been reviewed, an on-site interview will be scheduled at your convenience, at the office nearest to you. Evening and weekend interviews are available upon request.
Upon joining the Trinity team, you will receive extensive paid training specific to your job site and the people you will support.
*Benefits vary for full-time and part-time staff.