Cook, Food Service Tech, GrandKids Teacher
NON-CLINICAL/ CLINICAL POSITIONS:
- Reviews menu and special orders to determine types and quantities of food items to be prepared.
- Follows standardized recipes in preparation of all foods. Plans cooking schedule with supervisor and/or exec chef to ensure food will be ready at specified times.
- Confers with supervisor and/or exec chef regarding modified diet preparation and use of leftovers.
- Adheres to all applicable guidelines regarding the storage, handling and preparation of food as well as in the sanitation and maintenance of work area.
• Food Service Tech
• GrandKids Teacher
• Nutrition Assistant
• Lab Support Tech
• Medical Assistant
• Patient Care Assistant
• Patient Access Representative
• Sterile Processing Tech
Candidates must pass a pre-employment drug screen.
We are an Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, religion, gender, age, veteran status, political affiliation, sexual orientation, marital status or disability (in compliance with the Americans with Disabilities Act) with respect to employment opportunities.