We are a recognized healthcare system based in San Antonio, Texas that offers its employees excellent benefits, continuing education and advancement opportunities.
The Company: As the primary teaching hospital for The University of Texas Health Science Center at San Antonio, University Hospital is a regional Level I Trauma Center and a leader in University Health has earned recognition as a 2022 Top U.S. Workplace.
- We believe in providing hope and healing to our patients and families.
- University Health has earned recognition as a 2022 Top U.S. Workplace.
What you will do:
Provides supervision over assigned clinical staff in a designated clinic setting to effectively and efficiently administer nursing care according to physician's orders. Communicates and enforces Policies and Procedures and Standard of Work.
What we require:
- Graduation from an accredited school of vocational nursing is required.
- Recommend at least two years’ experience in a supervisory/management setting with position in health care clinic setting.
- Recommend at least two years’ experience in an outpatient setting with progressive responsibilities.
- Must possess a current license to practice Vocational Nursing in the State of Texas.
Must have current AHA BLS Health care provider Card
Why you should apply:
- Advancement opportunities
- Generous benefits packages
- Flexible hours and paid time off
- We are ranked as one of the best hospitals in South Texas
Create your future with University Health!
- Send Resume to email@example.com