Medical Coding Opportunities Techs, Specialists and Educators
Medical Coding Opportunities – Techs, Specialists and Educators
Come be part of San Antonio’s Top Work Places.
Why you should apply:
- We offer a flexible workplace and the ability to work from home, upon meeting certain criteria.
- We embrace a life-long learning approach and provide ongoing training
- Horizontal management-employee relationship.
- Collaborative team environment
- Great leadership
- Excellent medical and dental insurance
- Robust PTO accrual
- Vision Plan
- Life insurance
- FSA accounts
- Retirement plans
- Pet Insurance
High school diploma or its equivalent is required.
Must maintain a valid credential offered by one of the following credentialing bodies: AAPC, AHIMA, NAHP or NCCT.
One year with Outpatient coding experience is preferred.
Knowledge of Microsoft Office Products as well as 3M Encoder and Grouping Software preferred.
Send CV to Ha.Slothower@uhs-sa.com
.. .... ..... .. . ..... . . .. . ... . .. .. . .. ... ... ... .. .