Bexar County Hospital District Police Department is Hiring!
Provides service, information and aid to the patients, guests, staff and physicians of the University Health System. Protects life and property of patients, visitors, staff and physicians on all property owned, leased, rented or otherwise under the jurisdiction and control of the University Health System. Prevents crime, suppresses disturbances, investigates criminal offenses, and arrests offenders. Responsible for enforcement of all criminal laws, Health System policies, rules and regulations to ensure the safety, welfare, and protection of patients, guest, staff and property within the area under the control and jurisdiction of the University Health System.
Exercises independent judgment and protects patients, visitors, staff and physicians on all property owned, leased, rented or otherwise under the jurisdiction and control of the University Health System.
- High school diploma or equivalent experience required.
- Must meet all requirements for qualification as a certified peace officer in the State of Texas, and must have completed a Texas Commission on Law Enforcement Officers Standards Education (TCLEOSE) approved police academy program.
- Basic peace officer certification and hospital experience is preferred.
Current TCLEOSE license is required.
Why Should You Apply?
- We offer exceptional pay and opportunities for advancement.
- Continuing Education
- Gym membership discounts
- Comprehensive benefits package including pet insurance
Create your future with University Health System!
Complete an application today at www.BestCareersSA.com