Trauma/Burn Registries Manager
University Health is currently seeking a Trauma/Burn Registries Manager to join our team. This is an exciting opportunity to join a company with a reputation for exceptional service and patient care.
As a Trauma & Burn Registry Manager, this position will oversee the efficient and accurate management of registry data within a healthcare facility. Your primary responsibility will be to lead a team in collecting, organizing, and analyzing comprehensive data related to traumatic injuries. This leader’s expertise and guidance is essential to ensure the quality and integrity of the trauma registry while driving continuous improvement in trauma care and patient outcomes.
- Bachelor’s degree in nursing, HIMS, epidemiology, public health or related field is required.
- Advanced degree (Masters) is preferred.
- Minimum of three years’ experience working with a trauma, burn, or related registry is required.
- Certifications required within 12 months of hire: Certified Specialist in Trauma Registry (CSTR) and Certified Abbreviated Injury Scale Specialist (CAISS)
- Experience conducting analyses on large databases is required and trauma data analytics is preferred.
- Must be knowledgeable in trauma patient care standards and practice.
- Strong analytical skills with experience in statistical analysis software and data visualization tools (e.g., SPSS, Tableau)
- Report building experience from EMR, trauma registry, and other data sets
- Knowledge of trauma care protocols, injury classification systems (AIS, ICD) and trauma registry data elements.
- Proficient in database management and date manipulation techniques
- Exceptional attention to detail and ability to maintain data accuracy and integrity
- Strong written and verbal communication skills with the ability to present complex data findings effectively
- Experience in healthcare or trauma related research is highly preferred
- Familiarity with quality implement methodologies and best practices is preferred
WHY SHOULD YOU APPLY?
Generous PTO accrual
- Amazing benefits package
- Employee discounts to various retailers