Coordinator II, Dean of Graduate School
To manage activities for a project or program.
Specific Job-Related Duties:
- Coordinates admissions processing for the GSBS
- Manages and provides support for student milestone processes and advisement
- Supports special programs, such as orientation, commencement, and other student-centric functions
- Coordinates the graduation process, including review of degree audits and ensuring completion of required documentation and procedures
- Maintains student records and files and ensures adherence to confidentiality and FERPA guidelines; manages departmental records retention processes
- Provides training support to graduate program coordinators
- Serves as administrative contact for students, faculty, and graduate programs regarding academic and student affairs issues
- Provides departmental phone support
- Supports overall function of the GSBS, with other duties as assigned
- Adheres to internal controls and reporting structure
Associate's degree or equivalent; 3 years related experience.
Three years experience in an academic and/or student affairs setting preferred. Excellent verbal and written communication skills and proficiency with Office 365, SharePoint, MyStar, Kronos, and PeopleSoft are preferrable.
Commensurate with experience
Equal Employment Opportunity
UTMB Health strives to provide equal opportunity employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, national origin, sex, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression, genetic information, disability, veteran status, or any other basis protected by institutional policy or by federal, state or local laws unless such distinction is required by law. As a VEVRAA Federal Contractor, UTMB Health takes affirmative action to hire and advance women, minorities, protected veterans and individuals with disabilities.